Saturday, October 16, 2010

Late

Well, this baby is now officially two days late.  It's starting to feel a little crowded.

 


















Henry is still doing his best to prepare for when she finally does come.  Here he is taking care of a baby pony (which he named Genevieve).  If you can't tell, he is singing "Sing, Sweet Nightingale" from Cinderella (we don't even own that movie, but I checked it out from the library once, and apparently that song made a big impression on Henry). 

My favorite part is when he decides to cook Genevieve some oatmeal, and he even gets a pot out and starts looking for oats in the pantry, but after realizing he has no idea what to do next, he changes his mind and says, "actually, I'll just get some Chex for the baby." 

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

henry and elaine live parallel lives. she made oatmeal for her baby just yesterday.

Jesse said...

So close! The waiting must be terrible. Thinking about you guys. :) BTW could you please have a milkshake or, perhaps, an entire pizza? You look no where near ready to deliver, though I'm sure you feel it!

Orva said...

Joanne,
I LOVE your figure. I am jealous. Thanks for waiting to have this little sweetie! Just another 5 days will be perfect. Better yet, how about October 23. Some of the nicest people ever were born on that day.
Mom

Audra said...

Cannot wait! I am very excited for you. And I agree, but it is no surprise, you look wonderful for a forty+ week pregnancy.

Beccarigg said...

Wow! Maybe I should start doing your vegetarian diet! you look AMAZING! That's how I looked at like 20 weeks. Maybe 18...lol!

Looking forward to seeing pics of that baby. I think Henry is going to be an awesome big brother. So cute watching him care for Genevieve ; )