Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Superheroes






We have had all sorts of super hero activities and dressing up going on around here. Lizzy found the toilet seat all by herself (see picture above). When Rachel didn't need it anymore I stuck it in a little crevice next to our dryer, and I guess Lizzy spotted it back there and thought it would make a good necklace. She pulled it out and put it on all by herself, and came walking proudly out of the laundry room, acting like she was just so cool and everyone was going to be jealous of her beautiful toilet necklace. She strutted around with it on for quite awhile. I kept trying to put it away, and she just kept going back to retrieve it. I guess I need to find a new hiding spot.

More superhero pictures:







Superheroes doing the Ghostbusters dance:


Okay, so they could all use a little work on their dance moves. At least they seem to have mastered bouncing up and down, twirling, crashing into each other, and somersaults.

No comments: