Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dancing


The last few days Oliver and Rachel have been on this dancing kick - they love me to turn on music and they dance around together in the family room.

Yesterday Rachel was a princess and Oliver was her Batman/Spiderman prince, and I kept hearing them talk about how they were getting married, and then I overheard lots of kissing noises, and I peeked into the family room, and they were dancing around in a circle holding hands, but stopping every few seconds or so to do a little kiss.

I heard Rachel tell Oliver how handsome he was, and Oliver said something to Rachel about how she needed to stop talking because they were just supposed to spin around and look at each other and smile because they loved each other so much.


1 comment:

KarenB said...

They are so funny.
They'll really hate this post when they get older!