Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

Okay, Marian. Here you go:

I am: a mom of five

I know: not enough

I want: a piano, a Bosch, a bike, and a sewing machine. And one of those things that goes on the back of the bike to pull my kids in.

I have: a wonderful life

I dislike: when my kids argue. And pickles and mustard and olives. And cheetohs. And a messy house. Is that too many things?

I miss: my family and the mountains

I feel: tired

I hear: Henry crying on the monitor. Should I go get him or finish this blog post?

I smell: sweet baby smell because I went and got him and now he's sitting on my lap

I crave: something sweet almost always. And cherries - like a Taco Time cherry empanada, for example

I cry: almost whenever I argue - I hate when people are mad at me.

I search: for ways to manage my time better. So this probably isn't helping.

I wonder: how long we'll live in Texas

I regret: being impatient with my kids.

I love: Daniel, Tristan, Oliver, Rachel, Elizabeth, Henry

I care: about being a good wife and mom

I worry: that I'm not teaching my kids all they need to know

I remember: riding my bike to Storehouse with my sisters when I was a little kid and buying big cream pies for 99 cents and then riding home and eating them sneakily out in the orchard. Sorry for being so sneaky, Mom! Did you know?

I believe: the Church is true

I dance: self-consciously. Unless I'm with my sisters. Or dancing crazy with the kids.

I argue: when I feel like I'm not being understood

I write: about my kids. and to-do lists.

I win: the memory game

I lose: thumb war with Daniel every time

I wish: I had more time to get stuff done. And that all my cupboards/closets/drawers were all organized.

I listen: to my noisy kids

I can usually be found: at home

I am scared: of scary movies. and spiders

I need: to start doing Yoga again

I forget: to start the dishwasher at night and then I'm sad when I realize it the next morning

I am happy: being a mom

I tag: anyone who wants to do it

3 comments:

Laura said...

yeah joanne! checking your blog finally paid off! i just like reading other people's answers. i can totally picture you doing/thinking all the things you said.

Marian said...

woo-yahoo, joanne! i'm so glad you did it! now we just need to see liza's real answers, and we'll all have done it. not that she wouldn't have said all those things about brent . . . but it's been fun to read everyone's different answers. thanks!

Beccarigg said...

Love it, love you! You are such an awesome Mom/Person! Reading that was so fun! My favorite was the cherry empanada craving and smelling sweet little Henry because you got him and he was sitting on your lap. : ) That made me happy : )