Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Henry being a little more manly

After my last post, I figured I better show some proof that Henry does more than just dance around the house in a tutu all day.

Here he is doing some of his more manly activities:

Driving a motorcycle across the kitchen. He loves cars, motorcycles, airplanes, the garbage truck, and all other big trucks (or "big,big,bigs" as he calls them).

Hauling around his two favorite dinosaurs. He loves dinosaurs (he calls them "niners"), and is always walking around growling.


Playing with balls. Here he is making a nice crisp salad out of them in my lettuce spinner, but he also loves throwing them.


And wacking them around with baseball bats.

Walking around being manly with his batman mask, helicoptor shirt, and favorite black horse. He's probably growling in this picture.


Here's a video clip of him that same day. At first he just wanted to see the baby (himself) on the camera screen (he keeps saying "ga-gee" over and over and trying to walk around me - that's how he says baby), but he does offer up a little dinosaur growl after that. (Side note: watch for Lizza posing with the Memory game at the end - that might be my favorite part. Although Henry making his horse gallop along the floor is close):



He does take a break once in a while to try on some princess shoes:

But at the end of the day he's still our little man.


7 comments:

Diane said...

So cute! and very manly too. His big brown eyes are adorable.

Beccarigg said...

LOL! that's so funny that you had to put up a manly post after the tutu dance. I personally LOVED the tutu dance and was cracking up the whole time! The video was so cute, Taber was in the room while I was watching it and he said, "whoa, he sounds like Brinley!" It must be the 1 year old voice or something but the really do sound alike when they talk. I also think it's so cute how he wants to see himself in the camera! It's amazing how young they figure that out!

Laura said...

love it! it looks like we won't have to take away his man card quite yet. even when he's trying on his princess shoes, he's still wearing army pants, which sort of balances things out.

Laura said...

love it! it looks like we won't have to take away his man card quite yet. even when he's trying on his princess shoes, he's still wearing army pants, which sort of balances things out.

Audra said...

He is so so cute, I miss him. I love the part about him growling because I remember when I babysat he would do this growl and it was so cute and funny coming out of his little mouth.

Gretchen said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see him. Happy Birthday by the way. I hope you have a great day!

KarenB said...

Ahh, give him a hug from me. He looks just like Tristen in that last picture. So cute!