Monday, October 12, 2009

Henry's Dancing Skills

Henry loves to dance. He's only got two moves (bending his knees as he bounces up and down to the music, and turning around in a circle over and over again), but, as everything else he does, it's pretty darn cute.

Here he is (in Lizza's tutu and Rachel's shawl) showing off his "turn in a circle" move. You can tell he takes his dancing pretty seriously by the solemn look on his face, and also by the glares he keeps giving Lizza when she interrupts him (she wanted her tutu back).


(Please excuse Lizza walking around with no pants on in this second clip - as I mentioned before, Henry had stolen her tutu)



I love how he concentrates so hard as he's turning around and around - I don't know how he doesn't get dizzy.

I should probably post some manly pictures/video clips of Henry to make up for this, but I do think he's pretty adorable in all his fancy get-up:


I think this one's my favorite - he loses the serious look for a second and just gets caught up in the joy of the dance:


I don't remember pictures like this with Tristan and Oliver - I guess this is the result of Henry having two older sisters. Lucky him!

3 comments:

Laura said...

pace is thoroughly impressed with both henry's dancing and raffi. he's yelling at me right now to "hey, turn on song and baby". i love the serious dancer look.

Eliza said...

Henry looks fabulous, and what talent! It makes me excited to have a one year old again!

KarenB said...

I love your blog so much! It makes me laugh all the time. Your kids are so funny! Henry is adorable. Good moves!