Saturday, October 27, 2007

Flag Football

Tristan has had such a fun time playing flag football this year. He's finished with all the regular games now, but they'll start the playoffs in a few weeks.

I didn't take a lot of pictures of him while he was playing because I was trying to videotape most of the games, and it was hard to take pictures at the same time. Here are some of the pictures I took over the course of the season. When he's holding up his fingers, that's to show how many flags he pulled that game:






I did take lots of pictures of the other kids (Oliver, Rachel, and Elizabeth) playing around at Tristan's games. We usually had to get to the games pretty early for warmups, so it was nice when there was a playground near the field for the kids to play on while we waited for the game to start. If the game was far away and we didn't have time to eat before we left, sometimes we dropped Daniel and Tristan off to warm-up and then we went to breakfast. The kids loved that.







Here is a little highlight video of Tristan pulling flags. I made it after the first two games, so it is very, very short. I'll update this with a longer one once I upload the action from all of his games.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow number 12 on Trist team looks pretty big. Everythins really seems bigger in Texas, what a cool football league. I noticed one of the pictures had a rally line for the kids to run through before the game...Also the toys they played one looked awesome. Rachel is just beautiful...Something about her really reminds me of my Mom. Also, I thinks it awesmome that Daniel is Trist's coach

KarenB said...

This looks like so much fun. I wonder if William could be in Oli's team next year? I'll have to check that out. I don't know how the age divisions work.

Paige said...

wow! what a stud! (awesome video Joanne! that's all a little beyond me... but, then again, we don't really ever do anything interesting enough to warrant a video.)