Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blessing Day - 9/7/08

Daniel blessed Henry a few weeks ago in church.

Here he is in all his finery. Notice how he is holding onto his thumbs for dear life. He has been doing that since he was born - he pretty much never lets go of them. I think it's super cute.




I thought I'd take a nice picture of all five kids together before we left for church:



Silly me - I hadn't learned yet that there's no such thing as a "nice picture of all five kids together." This was the best I could come up with.

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

LOL! I love the attempt to get a "nice picture" with all the kids! That is classic! We still haven't blessed Brinley because of the move and everything. We're blessing her Oct 12th but by then she's seriously going to be so big! I wanted to use Teya's blessing gown on her but looks like I'll be buying a new one! Anyway, Henry looks handsome as can be in his blessing outfit. : )

Poppy said...

I can't even get a nice picture of 3, I gave up and figured that it was true to life. That's how we want to remember it anyway!

Marian said...

i think the picture is actually pretty good, considering the number of children in it. elsa and weston never like to smile at the same time. henry looks very handsome.