Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Easy Yoga

(Background info: I started doing Bikram Yoga in May. I just do it at home, using a Bikram book and CDs and an old Raquel Welch video. Sometimes Daniel and the kids like to do it, too.)

Rachel's funny about Yoga. She used to try to do it with me, but then stopped because she said it was a little too "tricky". She still likes to pretend that it's not hard at all, though, so this is what she started doing: she'll walk by when I'm doing Yoga, and then wait until I'm in one of the resting poses, like lying down flat on the floor doing nothing except breathing, and then she'll run over and do it and say, "This is EASY!

Or she'll just stand there and watch, wait until I lay down, and then she'll roll her eyes and just say "EASY!" really dramatically, and then lie down and do it, like "I could SO do this whole Yoga thing if I wanted to."

No comments: