Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tristan!


Seven Years Old

Tristan's birthday was on the Saturday before Christmas. He had a great day - luckily he is still pretty easy to please. He opened presents in the morning, went on a "Special Day" outing with Daniel, and then had a small "party" with friends (they came over, played around upstairs, ate pizza, decorated cupcakes, and then went outside to play football the rest of the time - easiest party in the world). That night he got his chosen birthday dinner of hot dogs, then we all had ice-cream cake and Tristan got to stay up and watch the BYU Bowl game (actually, he just watched the first half and then went straight to bed).

I can't believe I have a seven-year old now. I think seven falls under the category of "old kid", whereas six could still be lumped in there with the little kids.

Here are pictures of all the birthday fun:

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Tristan! You have grown up so fast and are such a great kid. Every time I think of you I picture you with a little laugh and it makes me smile. I sure love you buddy! ( I hope it's all right if I still call you that, seeing that you are such a "grown-up kid now)