Friday, December 7, 2007

Piece of bread?

I know I have posted a lot of Rachel quotes lately, but she is just at that age where I want to write down everything she says.

Rachel always likes to try out new little sayings, but sometimes she gets them mixed up. Apparently she is a bit confused about the phrase, "Do you want a piece of me?"

I was getting ready to hop her out of the van yesterday, and she put her hands on her hips and said in her best threatening voice, "Do you want a piece of bread with me?!!"

Somehow having a piece of bread thrown into the statement softened it quite a bit, and I did not feel threatened at all.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

She has what it takes to hold her own with her two older brothers. Nobody's going to tell her what to do....She cracks me up. It's just good that she has an equally adorable sweet side.

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

Absolutely keep the Rachel quotes coming!! I look forward to checking your blog every day!!

Poppy said...

Thanks for posting these, I can always use a good laugh!